These policies apply to all patterns authored by Katie Clark and are in addition to all policies established by organizations and publishers contracted in writing, verbally, or otherwise with Katie.
- Katie is a member of Amazon Affiliates and receives a small commission on any purchase you make through my website. Find a full list of my recommended items here. Thank you for your support!
- All Katie Clark Crochet patterns on this site and elsewhere are copyright protected. Please be respectful of the time and effort in developing and producing a pattern by not sharing purchased patterns. Please reference Katie Clark Crochet when selling products or posting images of items made with Katie Clark Crochet patterns. Thank you!
- All Katie Clark Crochet patterns on this site and elsewhere are designed and written accurately to the best of her ability. However, errors may occur.
- If the User (defined as anyone who purchases, downloads, reads, or references the pattern) encounters an error, please report it to KatieClarkCrochet@gmail.com.
- All sales are final.
- Katie Clark, Katie Clark Crochet, and all entities associated refuse liability for any errors or confusion in pattern, writing, or workmanship in the pattern and in the work produced. The User assumes all responsibility for pattern interpretation, materials used in work produced from a Katie Clark Crochet pattern, and errors in workmanship in work produced from a Katie Clark Crochet pattern.