These policies apply to all classes and lessons taught by Katie Clark and are in addition to all policies established by organizations and facilities contracted in writing, verbally, or otherwise with Katie.
- Katie is a member of Amazon Affiliates and receives a small commission on any purchase you make through my website. Find a full list of my recommended items here. Thank you for your support!
- Students are responsible for supplying their own materials unless specified by Katie in the class description.
- Attendance to scheduled classes and lessons are required and refunds will not be issued for tardiness or missed appointments unless this policy conflicts with the contracted organization or facility.
- Classes and lessons canceled by Katie will be rescheduled or fully refunded less processing fees unless this policy conflicts with the contracted organization or facility.
- Classes with less than the the minimum attendance may be canceled at the discretion of Katie or the contracted organization or facility.
- Prepayment of classes and lessons is required at the discretion of Katie or the contracted organization or facility.
- Completion of projects or mastery of techniques is not guaranteed.
- All material presented in class is copyrighted. You may not share without Katie’s permission.